A free report on the health and medical sector on the web from Private Healthcare UK
How much do you know about what's happening on the web in the health and medical sector?
The Private Healthcare UK WebWatch 2008 report provides an analysis of web activity in the health, medical and private healthcare sectors. This free report has been compiled by Intuition Communication using Hitwise data. Hitwise is an online competitive intelligence tool which monitors activity on over 1 million web sites every day.
Download your free report below.
View the latest update on the Top 50 healthcare web sites in the UK.
Here are some of the findings of the report:
- 56% of visits to Health and Medical web sites are made by women.
- 37% of visits to Health and Medical web sites are made by people who are over 45.
- Boots.com is the most visited site in the Health and Medical sector in the UK, followed by followed by Weight Watchers UK.
- Three of the top twenty most visited UK web sites in the Health and Medical sector, relate to obesity, weight loss and dieting.
- Spire Healthcare is the market leader in the private hospital sector (as defined by Intuition Communication) in terms of number of web site visits.
- “bmi calculator”, “viagra” and “pregnancy” were the most common disease/condition related terms typed into a search engine in the 12 weeks ending 26/01/08, resulting in traffic to websites within the Health and Medical sector.
Download your free report at the bottom of this page.
Want to know more
Call Keith Pollard, Intuition Managing Director on 01442 817810. Or complete the enquiry form.