A free health and medical sector report from Private Healthcare UK
How much do you know about what's happening on the web in the health and medical sector?
The Private Healthcare UK WebWatch report provides an analysis of web activity in the health, medical and private healthcare sectors in the UK. This free report has been compiled by Intuition Communication using Hitwise data. Hitwise is an online competitive intelligence tool which monitors activity on 800,000 web sites every day.
Here are some of the findings of the report:
- The Health and Medical sector's market share of all UK web activity grew by 18% between July 2005 and June 2006.
- 31% of visits to health and medical web sites in July 2006 were made by people who are over 45.
- Boots.com was the most visited site in the Health and Medical sector in the UK in July 2006, followed by NHS Direct.
- Four of the top twenty most visited Health and Medical web sites in July 2006 relate to obesity, weight loss and dieting.
- “Shingles”, “body mass index” and “depression” were the most common terms typed into a search engine resulting in traffic to websites within the Health and Medical sector in May-July 2006
Download your free report
Want to know more about Private Healthcare UK?
Call Philip Archbold on 01442 81781.
Intuition Communication Ltd
Specialists in the healthcare sector
3 Churchgates, Church Lane, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire HP4 2UB
Switch: 0870 777 0401
Fax: 01442 817818