The Private Healthcare UK web site has been established since 1996 and helps people to find information about private healthcare in the UK. The site holds a commanding position on the internet search engines and directories.
Read our client testimonials...
UK healthcare companies, private healthcare services, clinics and hospital facilities can participate in the Private Healthcare UK web site in the following ways:
- By purchasing a standard or featured listing within our listing pages.
- By sponsoring a section of the site and perhaps providing content.
- By purchasing banner advertising on specific pages or throughout the site.
- By signing up for the Enquiry Forwarding Service, and receiving enquiries for private healthcare services that are made through the site.
The ratecard can be downloaded from the link at the bottom of this page.
How we add value
Introducing Intuition Solutions and our three stage strategy to help consultants, private practices, and new clinics 'stand out from the crowd' amidst the vast amount online profiles for their specialty.
To get in touch for more information;
Details of the specifications are provided here.
Find out why companies, clinics, hospitals and doctors are using Private Healthcare UK to advertise their services. Read our client testimonials.
Call the sales team on 01442 817817 for further information or complete the advertising enquiry form.
Intuition Communication Ltd will not accept Advertising that, in our opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste.
We will not permit at any time the placement of any Advertising for illegal or objectionable products.
Advertising must not contain fraudulent, deceptive, or offensive material, including material that misrepresents, ridicules, or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or handicap.
Advertising will not be accepted that is related to alcohol, gambling, pornography, or tobacco products.
Intuition Communication Ltd reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any Advertising from the site for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any Advertising, together with an explanation following the rejection, cancellation, or removal.
It is the responsibility of the Advertiser to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws, including applicable laws and regulations of regulatory bodies. This includes pharmaceutical advertising to consumers that must be in compliance with UK Department of Health guidelines and any other relevant accrediting bodies.
If Intuition Communication Ltd becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, Intuition Communication Ltd may remove the Advertising.
All banner advertising on the site is clearly labeled with the word "Advertisement" above each banner.
Private healthcare professionals and facilities in the UK are all entitled to free listings on the site.
- Featured content (health professionals, Hospitals, Clinics, services, Health Store, etc.) is information sponsored and paid by the health provider. Although private healthcare professionals and facilities in the UK are all entitled to free listings on the site, they can pay for a more thorough presentation.
- The information about the health care provider is given by themselves and reviewed by our team. Featured articles are provided by health professionals that in exchange for their health content can have their name and service featured in the article. Featured health stores and health products are paid content by the providers.
- Their services and products are not endorsed by Privatehealthcare.co.uk. Their content is provided by the product provider and reviewed by our team. As for regular banner advertisement, we reserve the right to reject, cancel or remove inappropriate featured content.