Who can you complain to about private hospital care?
- About Intuition Communication
About Intuition Communication
- 404 Error - We're Sorry
- Advertising opportunities
- Web design companies
- Statistics, data, and reports
- Advertising agencies
- Consultancy companies
- Healthcare events companies
- Healthcare resources
- Medical accountants
- Healthcare PR Agencies
- Search engine optimisation companies
- Video production companies
- Service to industry
About Intuition Communication
Private Healthcare UK is owned and run by Intuition Communication Ltd. Find out more about the editorial, management and sales team. It is a commercial site, funded by the revenues generated from advertising and enquiries for healthcare services.
The company also operates:
- Harley Street Guide - aimed at patients from the UK and abroad who are seeking information about Harley Street doctors, Harley Street dentists, hospitals and medical and clinical services in this centre of London’s medical expertise.
- Cancer Advice - provides information on cancer treatment, cancer specialists, cancer support groups and charities.
- Self Help UK - a searchable database of over 1,000 self help organisations and support groups across the UK that provide support, guidance and advice to patients, carers and their relatives.
- Treatment Abroad - the UK's leading guide to health and medical tourism, covering over 30 destinations worldwide.
- Treatment in Spain - a medical tourism site with a specific focus on hospitals and clinics in Spain and healthcare for expatriates living in Spain.
- OHS Directory: the UK directory for occupational health and safety. The directory provides company profiles and information on occupational health providers, services and products throughout the UK.
- If you would like to list your healthcare facility, service or company on Private Healthcare UK, complete the enquiry form, or visit the Advertising Opportunities page.
Where advice on medical conditions and treatments is provided on this site such as the Diseases and Conditions area and the Operations and Procedures area, the quality of the information is assured by a rigorous editorial process, using appropriately qualified UK specialists. The information is drawn from recognised and authoritative sources to ensure that it is accurate, evidence-based and reflects best practice.
News and articles
- News and articles pages emanate from a variety of sources.
- Industry specialist Ian Youngman contributes insurance news and medical tourism news
- Featured consultants and clinics contribute articles concerning their areas of expertise
- Press releases arrive from healthcare companies
- Before and after pictures
- The pictures that demonstrate clinical cases, before and after, have not been digitally modified nor in any way enhanced. The before-after pictures present the same person. These persons explicitly agreed to have their pictures taken and to be published. It is important to know that the result presented concerns this particular person and we cannot guarantee the exact same result, since it varies depending on the patient
- All content is reviewed by the editorial team before publication. Information on healthcare services is drawn from authoritative sources to ensure that it is accurate, and up to date.
The Private Healthcare UK WebWatch 2012 report provides an analysis of web activity in the health, medical and private healthcare sectors. You can download a copy for free.
Company details as required under the Companies Act
Intuition Communication Ltd
Herts HP4 2UB
Company registration no: Registered in England 4858023
VAT no: 827 2935 09